- This event has passed.
Gospel Media Secrets 1
June 8, 2019 @ 11:00 - 15:00£20
This micro conference (only 20 spaces per session) pulls the curtains back and reveals exactly what people in UK Gospel media are looking for…
Find out how they can put your work in front of hundreds, thousands, or maybe even millions of people.
– What gets these media people excited?
– How can you get them to work with you and for you…?
Meet these UK Gospel media personalities, one on one, and ask them your most pressing questions – and get practical answers you can use:
– O’Neil Dennis, the man behind aStepFWD and the UK Christian Chart, arguably the scene’s biggest multi-genre platform and movement
– Adaeze Chiwoko (via direct video link), who – in an unbelievably short space of time – has proven the incredible power of public relations in Gospel, with familiar UK Gospel and international figures now signed to her new company, Unbound PR
– Akosua DF, broadcaster with several years worth of events organising and radio experience, and a huge heart to see every artist she comes across excel in their artistry
This two-hour session will be facilitated by UKGospel.com and Premier Gospel radio’s Yinka Mode, as these industry experts answer your crucial questions and provide practical answers that help you on your ministry journey on topics like:
– I’ve released music. What next?
– How to successfully navigate the transition from being a church/choir singer to a recording artist.
– Balancing ministry and commercial appeal – Is this feasible?
– What’s the best way for new artists to break through?
– The power of PR
– What are media platforms looking for – and how do I get some of that for myself..?
– Why some artists get exposure and others don’t…
– Bring your own questions to the session and get answers specific to you!
- Yinka Mode
- View Organiser Website
- Outset Studio
17 Lyon Road
London, SW19 2RL United Kingdom + Google Map